Wednesday 14 April 2010

Pickup day

Today I finished up our collection of materials. First I went to visit William, but in the corridor I bumped into Eric and we discussed shortly on how things are going with our project. He told me that he´ll come to see the presentation. William and I went to collect the reflecting metals and loaded them in to my car with the roof panels I came pu with. Then I carried all of them to Design factory, next to our other materials. So need for the gym for few days :D Now we have enough of metallic plates! Enough metallic plates to build a boat! So if want to change the plan, we could build a Buster boat XD
Oh just kiding :) So since we have good materials that are mouldable, we can try to mold the whole plate or cut them and fold each section one by one. Few things for forthcoming: The product development projects are closing up soon, so be patient in the machine room, they are as busy with their projects as we are. And William would like to see what how were doing, so he´ll visit us next week :)

BR Irena

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! The boat is actually a good idea now that planes are no longer flying!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you are enjoying the group work and model building!
    Maybe a solar energy application for boats next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is of course in the queue :)

    ReplyDelete