Monday 12 April 2010

Meeting on 12.4

The whole group had a short meeting on the schedule. We decided that this week the group will meet every day at 3 and spend few hours in the design factory and start building. On next monday we will continue after our class and on tuesday we will spend the whole day in the design factory. Working on DF on sundays is not worth of planning, since the entrance is uncertain. I will bring the metallic panels on tuesday or wednesday and we will try to make them bend. The shiny metallic plates we still have to pick up, so I´ll send an email to William and ask when one of us can collect them. If it´s possible tomorrow or wednesday, I´ll pick them up and bring them to DF so that I could compensate my absence on the end of the week.

BR Irena

5 comments:

  1. But Irena will not be with the group for this week because she has some personal issues to take care of, including her marriage plan appointment with her in-laws on Thursday and Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Very funny Eddy!!! And to disappoint you, I will come tomorrow and tease you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. and to also disappoint you, the guys decided to cancel tomorrow's meeting because Teddy and I have a laboratory work from 16:00 to 19:00 tomorrow ... so no teasing tomorrow ... hahahaha ... but please, maybe you and Miina could start making the panels ... we made the frame today ... what is left is just to fix them together ... Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miina is in a seminar today, if I remember correct. But anyways, Good job lads and Miina!!! I am going to collect the reflecting materials from William today and bring them and the metallic panels to Design Factory today. I will also check the frame you built! Exiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if so, then just build one panel today since you always say you know it best. Have a lonely working day.

    ReplyDelete